Sea Chest Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Oasis Palms Resort(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Cheri Lyn Motel(Treasure Island)
Swashbuckler Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Ebb Tide Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Mardi Gras Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
All reviewsdressing arealarge closetlovely poolreturning guestsgrill areaplace to stayjohn's passbeautiful beachwhite sandy beachhome away from homemom and popplenty of chairsping pongqueen bedlove this placeup to datecoffee maker
Reviewed December 5, 2010

I wanted to stay at a nice quiet, clean, on the beach at a small private resort at a fair price. Sound impossible? NOT SO! My wife and I had our daughter from Tulsa, Oklahoma, my daughter from Boca Raton, Florida and grandson coming together for a few fun happy time days together. The Sea Chest Resort was the impossible come true. It not only served my needs, it far exceeded anything I could have imagined for this short get together. Located right on the gorgeous gulf of Mexico, the beach, the sand, water and sunsets were world class. The 1 bedroom apartment we stayed in had all the bells and whistles. It was very spacious, and the apartment was spotless! The grounds are beautifully landscaped and maintained. The large fresh water pool sparkled and plenty of room to just lounge around. It is with walking distance of all types of food establishments,shopping,and other fun venues They have all the amenities available for the guests.ie. cook out area, shuffle board courts, and other beach games. We have been back for a short stay and it was just a great as the first time.
The management and staff are top notch. They make sure your stay is something to remember.
Respectfullu submitted,
Raymond E. Larson

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank raylarson
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Me and my family spent wonderful seven days vacations in this nice, cozy motel called The Sea Chest in treasure island .I have 3 small kids we stayed on the second floor with a beach front view and with a beautiful granite kitchen. Also, there is a nicely decorated living room . Rooms were big lots of lite very very clean .It was very convenient for me i could stay in the pool and my kids can go to the room any time. i can watch them from the pool .This motel has only 20-23 rooms so it is very safe to let the little one go to the room by them self .We almost every day put something on the grill witch is located right by the pool.Me and my family enjoy walking on the beach and watching the breathtaking sunset .The owners are very friendly and very helpful Peaceful relaxing place with lots of green palms right on the beach. I would defiantly recommend this motel for sized family.
Rosy

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2010

My wife and I recently stayed at the Sea Chest Motel for the first time, and we definitely will be back. We stayed in a newly remodeled 1 bedroom that had a brand new kitchen and flat screen TV. I can't say enough of the value of this motel. The room rates are very competitive with excellent service. The room and grounds were extremely well kept and clean. Great area for restaurants and John's Pass shopping and entertainment. It was very nice that the motel is located on the beach. My wife and I enjoyed a daily walk on the beach. Honestly too much to put in one review. We loved every minute!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2010

My girlfriend and I have stayed at this place numerous time over the last 5 or 6 years. It is a very clean and comfortable mom and pop type establishment. If you are looking for a place that offers a continental breakfast and a workout room this place isn't for you, but if you want a friendly, quiet little place right on the beach for less then half of what you would pay otherwise, this is your place. I've never been disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2010

We stayed here in September 2010 and had a wonderful, relaxing vacation. The beach was beautiful, the grounds were well maintained, and the rooms were updated. We stayed in a small efficiency, which suited our needs fine but next time we would try to stay in the apartment with the seperate sitting room. This place is a great value. If you are looking for a low-key vacation with a wonderful beach, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family