My husband and 9-year-old son and I spent one night at the Sea Chest Motel. Our only complaint was that our trip was so short! We all wished we could have stayed here much longer. We live in Tampa, so this was a weekend getaway. The motel is right on the beach. The pool, rooms, common areas, etc. are spotless. This is not a fancy motel, but everything is so clean!! Our son loved the pool, which was not crowded at all. Everyone we met was extremely friendly and accomodating. The motel is near lots of restaurants (St. John's Pass is north of here and has lots of shopping and eating). My son loved the Sno-Balls place near the hotel (sno-cone type treats). I cannot recommend this motel more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely two story motel with lush green grounds and heated pool directly on the Gulf of Mexico beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sea Chest Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Chest Hotel Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Motel Treasure Island, Florida