My wife and I went on a Christmas vacation and decided to stay here. It was a great experience! Very nice location (right on the beach), within walking distance of restaurants and shopping. The hotel is nicely remodeled, well kept and the staff are very pleasant. We decided this is the place we will stay for return trips to Florida.
It took us about 7 minutes to walk from our room to the Gulf, there is alot of beach between the hotel and the water. Check it out on Google Maps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely two story motel with lush green grounds and heated pool directly on the Gulf of Mexico beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea Chest Hotel Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Motel Treasure Island, Florida