I stayed here in December with my family for a long weekend and could not have been happier. We had a room on the second floor and it was huge! So much space that even with five adults staying there, and two more with a baby visiting we all had plenty of space to spread out and stake out our own areas. The kitchen is very well equipped, comfortable chairs and sofas along with a large kitchen table with more comfortable chairs. The bedroom had two queen beds with again plenty of space around them and a very large closet (as well as a walk in closet in the hall!)
The grounds are meticulously groomed, the heated pool was wonderful (as was all the floats and noodles there for you to use.) We enjoyed using the shuffleboard court and wished we had more nights so as to enjoy the grills there for you to use near the sand. As with all the hotels on this stretch of beach, there is a bit of a walk through the sand to the water.
This is an excellent motel, with owners and workers who obviously have a lot of pride in their property as they should! I would highly recommend this property for families, couples and even those who are travelling alone as I am sure you will meet some friendly people by the pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely two story motel with lush green grounds and heated pool directly on the Gulf of Mexico beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sea Chest Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Chest Hotel Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Motel Treasure Island, Florida