Stayed at the Sea Chest Motel from April 7-10th and was pleasantly surprised how nice it was.While the outside looked like an older style 2 story motel , it was tastefully updated inside. We had a large apartment and found it a great value at $129/night.
Our room and entire pool area was very clean and we didn't see 1 bug (that's saying something for Florida).
Beach access was the highlight and this stretch on Treasure Island was very convenient to all the fun at John's Pass Marina.
One note to share, if you have more than 1 vehicle in your party, there is no space to park. We had to park the second car a block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely two story motel with lush green grounds and heated pool directly on the Gulf of Mexico beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea Chest Hotel Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Motel Treasure Island, Florida