Every year for the past 3 years my family has spent a week in Treasure Island at the Sea Chest. We always have a great time and this year was no exception. The Sea Chest is always super clean and the front desk staff is always friendly. This year they recently renovated our usual room as well as the outside balcony area with new railings and doors. Also, if you like to sit outside and relax you have a great view of the beach, ocean, and a tropical courtyard. Some hotels we noticed have no scenery to enjoy, just concrete. Overall, we think the Sea Chest is an awesome value and have already booked our Christmas week for next year. Thanks!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely two story motel with lush green grounds and heated pool directly on the Gulf of Mexico beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sea Chest Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Chest Hotel Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Motel Treasure Island, Florida