The Tropic Terrace is an older motel style property situated right on the gulf beach. It is a beautiful area of the beach complete with dunes and palm trees and it's on one of the wider areas of beach. The property itself does not have a pool (but who needs one with the gulf right there). There are 2 shuffle board courts and a grill for guests to use as well as lounge chairs in the courtyard.
The rooms are efficiencies (w/ kitchens, cable and a/c) most are studios but there are 1 and 2 bedroom rooms available.
Most of the rooms are privately owned and all decorated differently. There is daily maid service and rooms are clean and tidy.
You are within walking distance to the business district of Treasure Island with shops, eateries and Walgreens.
You can walk the beach for miles in each direction. We even walk to John's Pass and Gators!!
Overall I would recommend Tropic Terrace for anyone on a budget that doesn't need all the bells and whistles of a full service hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Terrace of Treasure Island by Suncoast Beach Vacation Rentals. Our suites will offer a welcome respite after a day spent walking the beach, jet skiing, parasailing, fishing or doing any of the other activities that are offered in our area. We also offer free internet, cable TV, local calls, coin laundry, shuffleboard court, BBQ grill with picnic area and free parking. We are offering incredible weekend rates all summer long. Come play on our beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Tropic Terrace of Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Terrace Of Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Tropic Terrace Treasure Island
- Tropic Terrace Of Treasure Island Florida