Spent Memorial Day weekend here in rental condo. The location is excellent, directly on the beach, but be prepared to walk. Our unit was well stocked and clean. The whole building is old but they do a good job of keeping the outside clean. The bathroom in our unit was small, think Paris apartment size but we are not big people so it worked for us. The units were quiet in spite of the holiday. We enjoyed our stay and the 2 day Bands in the Sand 4 event since we could walk to it each day. Never saw anyone in the office but we did not need to since we had instructions on our condo rental already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Terrace of Treasure Island by Liberte Management Group. - Our suites will offer a welcome respite after a day spent walking the beach, jet skiing, parasailing, fishing or doing any of the other activities that are offered in our area. We also offer free internet, cable TV, local calls, coin laundry, shuffleboard court, BBQ grill with picnic area and free parking. We are offering incredible weekend rates all summer long. Come play on our beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Tropic Terrace of Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Terrace Of Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Tropic Terrace Treasure Island
- Tropic Terrace Of Treasure Island Florida