Staff is super friendly and welcoming. Location is perfect. Room was immaculate, and the a/c stays super cold, plus there are ceiling fans. Quaint and quiet. Close to everything you want or need. i.e. stores, restaurants. Beach access is right on property. I'd definitely stay here again. So glad I found it the night before we decided to drive down there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In our Beach House Building all of our Suites are one-bedroom beach apartments with tile floors. Rooms have a queen bed in the separate bedroom with a kitchenette. We also offer a lower priced Studio Apartment with a kitchenette as well. All of our rooms have a flat screen TV in the living area, a sofa sleeper, a small dinette table and chairs, microwave, toaster, full size coffee maker and mini fridge. The rooms upstairs share a long balcony that offers a seating area for gatherings and a view of the beach. We do not have a pool but its just a short walk to the end of the property and you are on the white sand beach of the Gulf of Mexico. We are within walking distance of the shops and Restaurants at John's Pass village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Beach House Hotel Treasure Island, Florida