What a great find! For far less than I've paid at "resort" properties, the Beach House Motel suited my needs perfectly. It was clean, safe and convenient. I stayed in Room 10, which is an upstairs end-unit closer to the beach. The motel is on 121st Avenue between Gulf Boulevard and Sunshine Lane. It's serene yet close enough to walk for ice cream, small convenience store, and to John's Pass. The walk is beautiful. The managers, Victoria and Steph, were welcoming, very pleasant and accommodating. I would go back - absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In our Beach House Building all of our Suites are one-bedroom beach apartments with tile floors. Rooms have a queen bed in the separate bedroom with a kitchenette. We also offer a lower priced Studio Apartment with a kitchenette as well. All of our rooms have a flat screen TV in the living area, a sofa sleeper, a small dinette table and chairs, microwave, toaster, full size coffee maker and mini fridge. The rooms upstairs share a long balcony that offers a seating area for gatherings and a view of the beach. We do not have a pool but its just a short walk to the end of the property and you are on the white sand beach of the Gulf of Mexico. We are within walking distance of the shops and Restaurants at John's Pass village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Beach House Hotel Treasure Island, Florida