Although its not right on the water it us very close. Good view if the water. We stayed in room 10 and it was very clean and we felt safe. Very close to Johns Pass, Ricky T's and Sloppy Joe's. We really enjoyed our stay and will return. You can not beat this place for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In our Beach House Building all of our Suites are one-bedroom beach apartments with tile floors. Rooms have a queen bed in the separate bedroom with a kitchenette. We also offer a lower priced Studio Apartment with a kitchenette as well. All of our rooms have a flat screen TV in the living area, a sofa sleeper, a small dinette table and chairs, microwave, toaster, full size coffee maker and mini fridge. The rooms upstairs share a long balcony that offers a seating area for gatherings and a view of the beach. We do not have a pool but its just a short walk to the end of the property and you are on the white sand beach of the Gulf of Mexico. We are within walking distance of the shops and Restaurants at John's Pass village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Beach House Hotel Treasure Island, Florida