We stayed here in March 2012,the owners were very helpful with directions and just chit chat. Our room was really 2 rooms.a TV in each. Also couch,sink,frig etc.Our room was clean and I saw the cleaner on her hands and knees cleaning the bathroom in a different room when I went to ask her a question.Very short walk to beach. Can walk to Johns Pass on the beach or sidewalk.Quiet area,also close to nice Ice Cream Place. We will be staying here again.Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In our Beach House Building all of our Suites are one-bedroom beach apartments with tile floors. Rooms have a queen bed in the separate bedroom with a kitchenette. We also offer a lower priced Studio Apartment with a kitchenette as well. All of our rooms have a flat screen TV in the living area, a sofa sleeper, a small dinette table and chairs, microwave, toaster, full size coffee maker and mini fridge. The rooms upstairs share a long balcony that offers a seating area for gatherings and a view of the beach. We do not have a pool but its just a short walk to the end of the property and you are on the white sand beach of the Gulf of Mexico. We are within walking distance of the shops and Restaurants at John's Pass village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Beach House Hotel Treasure Island, Florida