We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of November and thought the apartments were lovely. We had booked a gulf view and as we were the first apartment at the side of the building we had a great view. We thought the apartments were spotless, apart from the mug full of water and cigarettes which had been left on the balcony, an unfortunate oversight by the maid, and disgusting thing to do by the previous occupants, needless to say we didn't use that mug for our stay! It was great to walk out of the apartments and straight along the beach, the onsite cafe was good and very reasonable. We didn't use the pool or pool bar prefering to be on the beach, but plenty of people seemed to be enjoying them. Don't miss the ice cream shack just outside the apartments, they do nice ice cream and their sundaes are really cheap compared to anywhere else in the area. We also ate at the VIP lounge, this is a great pub with a really good atmosphere and great Mexican food & cocktails at a brilliant price, definitely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida