Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Beach House Hotel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Beach House Cabanas(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Mardi Gras Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Ebb Tide Motel(Treasure Island)
Swashbuckler Motel(Treasure Island)
  • Pool
Sea Chest Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Oasis Palms Resort(Treasure Island)
1,894 results
All reviewskiddie pooljohn's passevery other dayfull kitchenpartial gulf viewwasher and dryernorth sidebeach barassigned parkingthe security guardshake shopcircle kbeach toysparking spothot tubliving roomcalled the front desk
Reviewed June 9, 2007

We just arrived home after three nights at Sunset Vistas. It was a wonderful experience. From the moment we entered until the time we left, the staff was helpful and courteous. They were always friendly and greeted our family. The hotel itself was very clean and the courtyard was beautiful with all of the different plants and fountains. My two boys were very content just poking around the courtyard! We stayed in a two bedroom unit and it was very spacious and clean. The ocean was just out the back door and we had so much fun there that we cancelled our side trips. John's Pass is just minutes from Sunset Vistas and the entertainment and restaurants there were spectacular. Throughout our stay we never once noticed rowdy or noisy guests. We would definitely book at Sunset Vistas again!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank GriffinFamily
Reviewed June 3, 2007

We stayed there for 4 nights ON MAY 8/2007 and really enjoyed our stay. The 2 bedroom units are quite spacious and have everything you need. The staff are all very friendly. Shopping close by. John's pass about 10 min. walk.

A definite yes , we will go back to that resort.

1  Thank pcourte
Reviewed June 1, 2007

My family and I visited Sunset Vistas for Memorial Day Weekend. We stayed 6 days and 5 nights. The children are ages 3, 11, and 13. We arrived a couple hours before check-in. Melissa was very helpful and let us check in early. We were so excited because we had booked a Partial Gulf View, but when we arrived they had overbooked the Partial Views and upgraded us to a Gulf View at no extra charge. When we got to our condo we were really impressed by the size and the accomodations. We brought slippers to wear in the condo and just kept our shoes we wore outside by the door to reduce the dirt and sand from being spread through out. I was happy to see there was a broom to sweep with, which came in handy. The beds in the rooms were comfortable, but not the sofa bed. Our 13 year old was the one who slept there and didn't seem to mind it. As an adult, I would have been uncomfortable. The beach was great, and not far at all. It was great to have a vendor renting chairs and umbrellas. It was worth the money to rent. We bought groceries and ate in most of the time, to have money for other things. There isn't much to do on the strip that Sunset Vistas is on. We played mini golf one night, and went to the movies one evening. Other than that, not much for the kids to do. One thing I didn't like was that the kiddie pool and the regular pool was in seperate areas. Our 3 year old wanted to play in the kiddie pool, while the other two wanted to be in the big pool. Thankfully, we brought floats for the 3 year old,and then we could all enjoy the big pool. We had a great time and we definately recommend Sunset Vistas!

1  Thank JHudd327
Reviewed May 27, 2007

I booked early for a Memorial weekend stay at the beach. I chose Sunset Vistas because the price was fair and we were able to get a 2 bedroom, 2 bath.
We thought the property was great. The furnishings were nice and the beds were comfortable.
The pool was large and a plesant temperature. It was a plus to have the cafe and bar on site, but the convenience store across the street was very handy.
The beach was beautiful! The white sand was so soft. The hotel was very close to the beach. We didn't have to carry all of the beach toys too far to reach the water.
I'm looking forwad to staying again.

2  Thank boudta
Reviewed May 19, 2007

COMMENTS:
My family, including 5 adults and one child under 5 yrs old, stayed at Sunset Vistas in early May 2007.
We were able to check in a little early. The room looked clean to me when we first got in. We were in a 3 bedroom suite. Full kitchen , 3 bathrooms (which was a good thing!) and 2 balconies, both of which faced the ocean. The room was nicely furnished. the couch, chaise lounges and beds were comfortable. The place is right on the beach and there is practically no walk at all to reach the sand. A previous reviewer complained about how far he had to walk to get to the beach. Don't know what he was talking about!
They had 1 regular pool and 1 baby pool. My nephew, 3, enjoyed the baby pool. Both pools were nice and clean.
The cafe in the building and the bar by the pool were okay but nothing special. There was a convenience store located across the street which was good for last minute needs. We were within walking distance of shopping and restaurants.
The front desk people were nice. Despite the small parking lot and assigned parking spaces, they let us park our extra car on the property before we even checked in, so we could go shopping.
One of the elevators was broken the first day we were there but was fixed within a day and a half.
COMPLAINTS:
I was going to sleep on the pull out bed in the living room during our time there. First night there, the power went out (of course, not the Sunset Vista's fault). Walking around by candlelight, I opened up the sofa bed to go to sleep. No sheets on bed,. Could find no sheets available in the suite, despite our candlelight search through cabinets and closets. The only thing I found was a mattress pad. Had to ask housekeeping for bed linens the next day. I am very used to sleeping on sofa beds, but this was the worst sofa bed I ever slept on! Really bad. Don't plan on using it.
Housekeeping is done only once a week and this is explained to guests up front. But it would be nice if more dishwashing detergent is supplied on first day on the first day you check in.
ALL IN ALL, it was lots of room with nice furnishings, great beach access and good ocean views. I would go back but avoid the sofa bed.

Stayed: May 2007