Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
$113
$110
Treasure Bay Resort & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$134
$110
AscendHotels
Free cancellation until 07/29
$170
$165
Hotels.com
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$179
$202
$248
$193
Hotels.com
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
Free cancellation until 08/03
$179
$174
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)
$125
1,932 results
All reviewskiddie pooljohn's passevery other dayfull kitchenpartial gulf viewwasher and dryernorth sidebeach barassigned parkingthe security guardshake shopcircle kbeach toysparking spotliving roomhot tubcalled the front desk
Reviewed April 23, 2009

The location is PERFECT! Located directly on the beach and less than a mile to John's Pass! The pool was perfect for the family. The service was excellent. The Cafe had excellent food at a reasonable price. The Cafe also seemed to have everything we forgot to bring with us (Sun Tan Lotion, swim goggles, dishwasher soap, etc.) The rooms definitely needed a better cleaning (The bedding in particular).

Reviewed April 14, 2009

Overall let me say if you are coming to the St. Pete area this should be on top of your list. It has everything you need, waterfront rooms, great beach, above average pool, and by far a great location. The rooms are huge and very functional with a full kitchen and seperate bedrooms. When you look at where it is located on the beach it is second to none. Johns pass is close by along with other places to eat and within a reasonable driving distance.

Besides the pros I just listed, I also want to say the staff was great. The operations manager was very helpful in dinner suggestions and Patrick was also great for local info. Peg the security guard is a riot and is someone to get to know. Also John in the Cafe is very friendly and can make anything you want. Nick in the tiki bar is by far the best bartender you can ask for.

Cons- The Beds are as hard as a rock. The bedding is old and they don't come with fitted sheets. Apparently they are working on this but I will believe it when I see it.

Also, the housekeeping staff did a quick job cleaning the room. They clean it once and that's it so you expect a good job. We found the floors dirty, the shower not totally clean, and the counters sticky. Now I have to say this, it is really hard to find good work in the beach area. I am sure they are having problems with finding good people so I will cut them some slack.

Bottom line, this is a great place to stay for this area.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 12, 2009

We stayed for 3 days and loved this condo. The two bedrooms worked out well for us as we were with our 14 y/o daughter and her friend that we brought along. The condo was cleaned and looked pretty well maintained. There a couple of things that were worn or broken but nothing you wouldn't necessarily expect from a hotel type setting and nothing major. We had to call down to the front desk twice for things and someone was sent up right away. Lobby staff was very courteous and helpful. The cafe at the condo had really good sandwiches and was not over priced.

The only downside is that you only get towel service every other day but as long as you know that going in, you can live with it! Bring your own beach towels though. Also, in this day and age, for the cost of the accomodations, you would expect internet access from your room.

Hotel is only about 45 minutes to Busch Gardens and John's Pass is less than a mile. Lots of restaurants and shops there. You can also rent jet skis and parasailing there.

Reviewed April 8, 2009

We've been coming to this area for 4-5 years now and this year we stayed at Sunset Vistas. It was absolutely wonderful there, the staff, the condo unit, everything about the place was great, you don't even need to leave. The beach was also great, if I had to complain about anything it would be that we didn't get to stay long enough. The rooms were clean, well maintained and have everything you need from home. The washer and dryer saved us alot of money as we used it daily. We traveled with 4 teenagers and they had a wonderful time not getting bored. There's plenty to do in the area for everyone. We will definitely be back again, soon I hope!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2009

My story is horrifying. After sleeping on the sheets for 2 nights, I pulled the sheet all the way back and found a blood stain, which was not mine. It was obviously menstrual blood from the guest before us. I freaked out. I should have known to inspect the sheets with all of the reports you see about hotels and dirty sheets. I shouldn't have trusted they would be clean. I noticed a small blood stain on the toilet when we first got to the room and a maxi pad wrapper in the drawer in the dresser, but I just cleaned it off with a disinfectant wipe and threw the wrapper away. That should have been my first sign to run. The hotel room in general was just grimy, and obviously the maids don't know how to clean. I cleaned the kitchen counters with a disinfecant wipe when we got there and it was pretty dirty. It's a shame because the hotel is in a great location, very close to the water on the beach, and the beach and sunsets are beautiful there. The rooms could be nice if they would clean the carpets in the bedrooms more often and actually clean the rooms before the next guest checks in. The washer and dryer in the room was convenient. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family