Island Inn(Treasure Island)
$165
$100
Groupon.com
Treasure Bay Resort & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$107
$101
AscendHotels
$125
$79
$73
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$157
$139
$221
$193
$165
$102
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$131
South Beach Condo/Hotel(Treasure Island)
$145
$141
1,957 results
All reviewskiddie pooljohn's passevery other dayfull kitchenpartial gulf viewsmall cafewasher and dryernorth sideassigned parkingbeach barthe security guardshake shopcircle kparking spotbeach toysliving roomhot tub
Reviewed January 7, 2009

We really enjoyed this property. The pool, hot tubs are large and well maintained. The tiki bar is fun - sample Mudslides were a treat! The beach is beautiful. Great location to St. John's Pass - an easy walk over the drawbridge. The units are nice. We had a two bedroom Gulf-view unit. The bedrooms aren't huge, but we weren't in there much. The washer/dryer is nice for drying beach towels. The bathrooms are modern with nice toiletries. The kitchen is well-equipped. Staff is available and very helpful. No daily housekeeping, but we were only there three nights, so it wasn't an issue. It is close to Publix for groceries and there is a cute "Shake Shack" out in front of the property.

I would return in a heartbeat to Sunset Vistas - it is a nice mix of beachy & nice enough without being stuffy. We actually moved to the Sunset Vistas from the Residence Inn next door and are very glad we did. Sunset Vistas is a very nice property with good amenities and is well priced.

We were able to get to Fort DeSoto and Clearwater easily. Parasailing is fantastic on the Gulf. We had a great time on the Pirate Cruise from St. John's Pass. Oh - TIME OUT - the restaurant at John's Pass has great food - the best kid's menu I've ever seen and $1.99 draft beers.

ENJOY!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2009

We stayed here through Christmas holidays with 6 adults. The staff were pleasant and helpful, all requests were filled promptly. I had read that noise from chairs moved in above suites were a problem and yes we experienced that. If they put felt on the bottom of the very heavy kitchen chairs,it would solve the problem easily. The parking was free and yes you do have to clean the place yourself as if it is your own condo ,but they bring you towels and supplies every second day. I found out that for 50 dollars they will do your housekeeping. It would be nice if they had salt pepper and sugar on site but the Publix is not far and there is a store across the street. They supply dishwasher soap, bar soap ,shampoo and kitchen linens. The pull out sofa mattress was brand new. The bedroom carpets were brand new and the place was clean. The beach and view are fabulous and even though the place was full at Christmas, it did not seem noisy or crowded. It has a relaxed homey feeling and Johns pass is really close for boat and tour rentals. Try to request a top floor close to the front, but all suites have a view.

Reviewed January 3, 2009

We have literally just returned from 2 glorious weeks at this Resort. My sister lives in St. Petes, so I have known about Treasure Island since I was little, and have always loved it.It's been one of those years, and we really needed a vacation,(I am now a Cancer Survivor)..I really wanted to stay on the beach so I picked sunset vistas from the Internet. I could not have picked a better condo for myself, my husband and my kid's 21 and 17. The size of the Condo was perfect for the four of us, I especially liked the patio acess from the bedroom.This place had something for everyone, but I think the best thing was the proximity to the beach, shops and the most friendly staff. (The Staff at the Cafe is awesome)We were back and forth from day to day visiting family and such, but everyday when we returned, it felt like home. We were there over Christmas and it was unusually hot for that time of year, which made the setting just perfect..especially, since the day after we left Toronto(Canada) they received a foot of snow!!! I would highly recommend this Hotel/Condo to everyone, it truly has something for everyone...I''m sure we will be returning some day.

Reviewed December 28, 2008

We stayed at the Sunset Vistas (suite 608 S) for three nights and absolutely loved it. We have stayed at several other Condos on the Atlantic side of Florida and in the Panhandle. This was one of our better experiences, and was a great value for the money.
Sure the furniture was a little dated, and the drinks at the poolside bar were expensive. But we didn't go there to lounge around on rich Corinthian leather. There is a convenience store right across the street and many fantastic eateries close by. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed December 9, 2008

Our family stayed at Sunset Vista the week of Thanksgiving. We have 3 children 15, 12 & 5 and stayed in the 2 bedroom ocean view. The beach in front of the resort is wonderful. The kids enjoyed the pool area. The room was ok. It was nicely decorated and of nice size. I did find a empty beer bottle under my bed. The fitted sheet is not fitted on the bed and comes off the bed with every turn, next time I think I will bring my own. Also they do not give you any more paper towels (so if you start out with a half a roll you make ask for a full one) or go by some when you shop. Only 2 packs of dishwasher liqud is your limit. No salt or pepper if you plan to cook bring your own. The Publix was great. The fresh seafood they have was amazing.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family