We have been coming here since the opened 9 years ago & they had a security guard named "Peg" who every kid loved. Most kind person you could ever meet. The new hire since last summer is a typical " mall cop" who thinks his badge makes chubby doughboy a big man. He has harassed my 18 year old grandson every night we've been here. My grandson is an entertainer & sleeps late in the day & is awake at night. He can't seem to find anyplace on the property where he can sit & make phone calls without being hassled by this " mall cop"! My grandson approached him to shake his hand & introduce himself & told him he met him last summer here. Mall cop was very rude accusing him of not being a guest here, and each night he lays for him to tell him basically every place here, outside on the grounds, is off limits after 10 pm. Apparently once the pool closes ( and that is the only activity here for kids) we are all to stay captive in our rooms & don't dare walk the grounds after 10 pm! My son went to the office about him tonight & he proceeded to say it's not his job to be nice to the guests, it's his job to enforce rules. He was completely rude to my son & in the morning we will be speaking to management & informing them that our 9 year stay here is coming to an end if they condone his rudeness to the guests! He also said "Peg is a showman, I'm not, I'm here to just enforce rules" I know many people who returned year after year because of Peg & how at home he made everyone feel. So if you want stress on your vacation, be sure to visit here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida