This may be a long review but I try to give some points on lots of things. First let's start with the location. This property is right on the beach. Walk out the elevators and across a small walkway, and you are on the beach. One thing I liked is you are given your own parking space for your unit and they are numbered. However, you only get one space per unit so if you have more then one vehicle, you have to park the other vehicle somewhere else on the property. The room was well equipped, but wasn't as big as other suites we have stayed in at other locations. We had a 2 bedroom suite on the south side of the building. We were in Unit 413S. This is closer to the front of the building (toward the ocean) so the view was great. It wasn't oceanfront, but a great view for sure. There is everything you need to enjoy your stay. The kitchen was well equipped and the room was very clean and updated. TV's in all the rooms. The walk to the pool was one thing we were worried about because we have a son with cerebral palsy. The walk was very short. Out of the elevator to the right was the large pool and a hot tub and to the left was the kiddie pool and another hot tub. The walk to either was very short. There is a bar outside by the pool, however, we didn't go to it while we were there. There is alot in this area from restaurants to pharmacys, and a grocery store just down the street. John's Pass is just over the bridge. You could probably walk it, but we drove. We had no issues while we were there. The only complaint I would have is that the water in the pool could be a little cooler. It will be awhile before I make the 16 hour drive from Ohio back to Treasure Island, but if I do, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. This place makes for a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida