We had 4 adults staying in the 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath unit at Sunset Vista's. The unit was clean on our arrival, check in was swift and we were soon quite happily settled. A few "mechanical issues" were quickly tended to by very helpful maintenance. Housekeeping is suppose to come every other day to empty garbage and leave fresh towels. The first time they came we did not get towels and the second time we did not have garbage emptied. A call to the front desk very swiftly got us everything we ever needed, towel, TP, sheets for pullout bed, etc. The area is well suited to a family vacation with good restaurants, groceries, shopping within a mile or so. Not the area to be in if you are 20 something and want to party! The beach is beautiful, no seaweed, great walks. The pool area was clean and much nicer than I anticipated. I do wish the other residents would use the "Kiddie Pool" for the kids instead of the (small) hot tub as it was often filled with children to the point of not being able to even get in. There is a small bar near the pool/beach that was nice for a tropical cocktail or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida