Over the last few years, when my wife and I travel to Treasure Island to see my parents, we've been renting a condo on one of the beaches close by. Sunset Vistas exceeded our expectations in terms of cleanliness, attention to detail, easy to work with, amentities for the kids and adults. For a condo built in the late 90's, I was very impressed with how the staff maintained the grounds everyday. The pool was also cleaned up every morning. You'd never know that our kids and others were out there the day before going crazy. The beach is excellent and very clean as well thanks to the City of Treasure Island. Sunset Vistas also has a cafe where they serve food made to order and even were happy with any special requests. There's a tiki bar for the adults open everyday from 12pm to 6pm. However, don't be afraid to pick up a 12 pack of your favorite cans of beer and bring to the pool or beach. No glass! For a great frozen drink or cocktail, the tiki bar has it all. The rates for this condo were very reasonable. Do some searching on websites such as vrbo for the best deal as many of the condos are owned by individuals and rented out through Sunset Vistas. Be careful of cleaning fees they want to charge you. NO need to be paying any cleaning fees if you book well ahead of time. There are plenty of owners who will not charge a cleaning fee. The complex is also within walking and short drive of many great restaurants in the area including Dockside Dave's in Madeira Beach for the best grouper sandwich on the beach. I lived here for a lot of years before moving north, but come back several times throughout the year and this place never disappoints. Other great spots for wings include Foxy's on Central Ave. in Treasure Island. Ricky T's is great for an outside patio for drinks. Many great spots in this area. Feel free to email me through Trip Advisor for other recommendations. I have a ton.
BTW, the condo supplies your towels for showering, but bring a couple beach towels if you can. They only change the towels out in your room every other day, but they're happy to bring towels up anytime you need them. The condos are very well furnished, beds are very comfortable and clean, kitchen has all you need to make meals in if you choose. There's also a washer/dryer in the room. All around great place! We'll definitely come back. Spend a little extra $ and get a place beachfront. The sunsets are spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida