I have put a review on here even though we didn't book it through Sunset Vista but booked through Crystal Palms to stay in one of their condos at Sunset Vista which was one block up & on the beach.
Crystal Palms were still technically our 'front desk' & worked together with Sunset Vista.
Confirmation of our stay came through near to the time of visit from Crystal Palms, which included directions & where to check in. They informed us at check in that we could also use both sites amenities & not to hesitate to contact crystal palms for any questions etc, provided room keys & parking passes. Very polite staff & a very easy check in.
No negatives to report or issues we felt throughout our stay. There was a leak found in the master bathroom from the ceiling light. We quickly got in touch with the front desk at sunset vista as we thought it needed urgent attention. 3 men came from crystal palms & sunset vista within minutes & the matter was sorted. Excellent.
Our apartment was 3 bedroom staring straight at the gulf on the second floor 205/206, very clean, loads of towels & toiletries, huge kitchen with all the necessary. There was no noise at night from the bar below. Our room was cleaned & towels changed every day (crystal palms policy maybe). Pool was lovely & again cleaned every day. There was a community box near the pool which everyone was welcome to use the pool toys, good idea & most people did.
Great location, nice staff, lovely apartment. Thank you Crystal Palms & Sunset Vista
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida