Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites
$120
Groupon.com
$289
$224
Treasure Bay Resort & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$149
$110
$175
$170
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$167
$142
Agoda.com
Surf Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$245
Treasure Island Ocean Club(Treasure Island)
$107
$219
$210
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)
$125
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$174
1,914 results
All reviewskiddie pooljohn's passevery other dayfull kitchenpartial gulf viewwasher and dryernorth sidebeach barassigned parkingthe security guardshake shopcircle kparking spotbeach toysliving roomhot tubcalled the front desk
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We loved our visit at Sunset Vistas and are talking about when we get to go again next year. We stayed the week of July 4th, and found the rooms up to date and well appointed. We had a keyless check in and out, which turned out to be very easy. We did request that we have adjoining condos with our friends and that request was not honored. However, it was not a problem. I also feel that pool rules need to be reinforced and more umbrella tables should be made available. Some families came, put their belongings on a table then took off for hours. Looking forward to next year's vacation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 505,011
ghoch, General Manager at Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thanks for such a raving review. We have recently added more signage and do try to monitor the use of tables and chaises at the pool and appreciate considerate guests especially over holidays. We try very hard to honor special requests on room locations.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Nice hotel with easy access to a very nice white sand beach. We just picked the wrong week (end of June) and kept getting chased out of the pool and off the beach by thunderstorms. We had an "ocean view" suite which should really say "partial ocean view".Our room looked down over the main pool and a small stretch of beach. Don't let the pictures fool you, the ones I found online make it look like the hotel stands by itself. It's not, it's squeezed in between other hotels, as are all of them on Treasure Island. Lots of restaurants and shops close by, I can't say within walking distance but a short drive. Only about a 20 minute drive to Tropicana Field where we took in a Rays game. Rooms and beds were comfortable. Overall it was a good stay, my only real complaint is the wifi was mostly non-usable. I could get my iPad to link up to it, but most of the time couldn't get any websites to come up.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We are sorry the weather did not cooperate (it usually does and most appreciate a cool off shower in the afternoon which is typical in the summer). Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We try to be very descriptive about Gulf FRONT, Gulf View and Partial Gulf View. Most are pleased with the angled balcony toward the beach. Our front office staff can usually be helpful with connection issues with different devices, we are sorry there was any issue. We also have WiFi access, computers and printers available in the business center. We truly hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had reserved a suite here through AAA and were very disappointed! The ladies at the front desk were not only unfriendly, unsmiling, and unwelcoming, they were rude and made us feel like an inconvenience. We made it through the check in process and went up to the room. (Oh yeah, make sure you don't say "ocean view", because you will be strictly corrected to say "gulf view") The layout of the two bedroom suite was nice. However, no toilet paper, dirty floors, and the whole suite smelled like week old fried food. The odor was horrible! It physically made my wife ill. To top it off, the neighbors upstairs were extremely loud, even with the sliding glass doors closed. When we complained to the front desk, we were told they had no other rooms, that the cops were on there way to our neighbors, and suggested that they have someone come up with a can of air freshener. Great! So we're now at a hotel that has to have the cops come to quiet the party upstairs and I guarantee that a can of air freshener was not going to do anything for the smell! We ended up going about a mile down the beach and found a very nice hotel for half of what we were going to spend here! (I gave that hotel five stars!)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank John K
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We are nearing the end of our week-long stay at Sunset Vistas. The property is beautiful, staff very friendly and helpful. Having a large 2 bedroom condo with a kitchen is wonderful!! Beach very clean and not crowded. Shells everywhere for gathering! However, we did experience a couple of problems. Beds were not extremely comfortable. Upon arrival, we noticed a foul smell in our room. Smelled like garbage. We searched the room, never quite finding the root of the problem, but believe it was coming from the garbage disposal. We contacted the front desk. While we were away for dinner, apparently someone came to our room to check it out and told the front desk they did not notice a smell. Their nose clearly doesn't work because we were here with our extended family and they could smell it, too. Their rooms did NOT have the smell. We went to the store to get food for breakfast and lunches in our room. The next morning, we realized our toaster didn't work. We called the front desk and had a new one by that evening. The next day, in the middle of fixing lunch in the mocrowave, it quite working. We were told it would take a few days to replace. Meanwhile, we have a freezer full of microwavable meals for lunches. Luckily, we have family here with us in 2 other condos so we are using theirs. So, overall, location wonderful, great place to take the family. Our group of 13 (ages 5 - adult) all liked Treasure Island better than any other Florida beaches we have been to. And we would consider Sunset Vistas again....but would bring along some bleach and cleaning products!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I stayed with our two kids this past weekend for the 4th. My kids are 8 months and 2 yrs old. The staff at Sunset Vistas are always nice and easy to talk with. We showed up a little after 2pm. Room was not ready. No big deal as I thought we'd walk the beach. My wife needed to use the restroom so she went to the lobby to find the nearest one. While in there she asked about how long did she think untill the room would be ready. The lady at the desk called housekeeping and BOOM, the room was ready. I live 50 miles north of Sunset Vistas and have stayed in many hotels in the area. These by far are the nicest and if you have little one, the kiddy pool is awesome! My kids loved it. Only one little hicupp. I wanted to cook Pancakes for my kids and called the front desk for a skillet. They said they'd be right up. I waited 20 minutes and called back to make sure I gave them the right room number, still no go. The kids settled for strawberrys and a waffle. It didn't kill the trip but was a little disappointed. Other than that, we will be back and thank you Sunset Vistas for a great time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for spending your holiday at Sunset Vistas, and for the helpful comments and compliments. I was very surprised by the lack of a frying pan as we try to maintain consistent utensils, we are sorry for the miscommunication upon your request. We are glad you will be back soon!