Nice hotel with easy access to a very nice white sand beach. We just picked the wrong week (end of June) and kept getting chased out of the pool and off the beach by thunderstorms. We had an "ocean view" suite which should really say "partial ocean view".Our room looked down over the main pool and a small stretch of beach. Don't let the pictures fool you, the ones I found online make it look like the hotel stands by itself. It's not, it's squeezed in between other hotels, as are all of them on Treasure Island. Lots of restaurants and shops close by, I can't say within walking distance but a short drive. Only about a 20 minute drive to Tropicana Field where we took in a Rays game. Rooms and beds were comfortable. Overall it was a good stay, my only real complaint is the wifi was mostly non-usable. I could get my iPad to link up to it, but most of the time couldn't get any websites to come up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida