We stayed at the Sunset Vistas for Spring Break. Very nice beautiful relaxed area of beach. Rooms were spacious and clean. They offered new towels and things every other day, which is much appreciated, as some require a paid room cleaning to get this "re-freshed" service. Staff was nice. Walk to Johns Pass is easy, maybe 1/2 mile. This hotel is at a great location on Treasure Island. Walk to many places. Ample parking, 2 pools. Did not try the little café but it looked cute. My only complaint is the prices of the drinks at the hotel bar. Nice deck to sit and relax on. Cannot sit there and drink your own drink from your room. Their pina colada, mind you it was in a regular clear solo cup, no umbrella no nothing............. was $9.25. Now that is just ridiculous. Would of loved to enjoy this area more, but really..................... $9.25. It was not that special;) But all in all, this is a very nice place to stay. The bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms, balcony, all were up to our expectations. We will be staying there again in May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida