Our first trip to the Gulf Coast brought us to Treasure Island. We were meeting family members for a long weekend and needed easy access to the Tampa International Airport for our flight home. Trip Advisor always helps me find a hotel or vacation property and so we selected Sunset Vistas. We wanted two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a kitchen for minor food and beverage storage. Our suite/condo was clean, in good repair and just a short walk to the beach. The room had WiFi, HD cable tv and plenty of room to relax. Parking on the property was plentiful, the staff were friendly and tourism was the theme for the area. There were plenty of local and national restaurants to choose from. The property and the surrounding area was very quiet after 10pm and the neighborhood seemed to wake up after 900am each morning! Our trip to the airport only took 35-40 minutes in the Sunday morning light traffic and we will definitely consider this property for our next visit to the Gulf side of Florida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida