Traveled here with my wife, infant son and my wifes parents. The place was easy to find and the condo/room was perfect for us. Very clean and comfortable. Nice size TV and great view from the balcony of the gulf. Stayed on the 6th floor right by the elevator and did not have any problems with noisy people. Rented a pack and play pen from hotel that worked out great. Was not in the room when we arrived but one phone call to the front desk and it was brought up immediately. Same with the towels. We called and fresh ones were brought up quickly. Hotel is right on a nice big beach so easy to access and were able to take some nice long walks. Also Johns Pass was very close and my wife and mother in law went there often and enjoyed themselves. From the hotel it was very easy to get to anywhere else in the area. Treasure Island itself is looking pretty run down and tired but seems to be getting a revival. Ate at the Middle Grounds Grill and it was excellent!! All in all a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida