Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$209
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$187
$129
Treasure Island Ocean Club(Treasure Island)
$95
$170
$203
$106
$98
  • Pool
South Beach Condo/Hotel(Treasure Island)
$256
$192
Hotels.com
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$79
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)
$96
Sunset Inn & Cottages(Treasure Island)
$240
Travelocity
1,881 results
All reviewskiddie pooljohn's passevery other dayfull kitchenpartial gulf viewwasher and dryernorth sidebeach barassigned parkingthe security guardshake shopcircle kbeach toysparking spothot tubliving roomcalled the front desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This was our first visit and my daughter and I were very impressed with the ease of staying away from home. What you see in the pictures on the website is what you get, nothing less. Everything was clean and nicely updated with oceanic themed decor. We loved the pool and having the beach right outside the door was great! It was a quiet area and sitting on the balcony and looking at the ocean was peaceful. We were close enough to the street that we could hear traffic but it was not bothersome. I would suggest requesting a room closer to the beach as I will do the next time I visit. No problems at checkout and the rates were great considering that this is a condo. We ate at Bubba Gump Restaurant just a hop skip and a jump away at Johns Pass boardwalk/village. There are plenty of nice shops and ice cream places to enjoy at this village. All in all I am very pleased with the whole experience and will suggest this location to anyone who is visiting this area of the gulf. Will be a return customer!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Angie K
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We have stayed here before, but this time was a family and friends Birthday Celebration, involving several Condo's. Condo's are very clean with every amenity, and modern comfort, allowing us not to have to go out to eat. Set up "Corn Hole aka Bean Bag Toss" Tournament with a Grilled Dinner afterwards. Beach is wonderful. Walk to "Johns Pass". When we head to Treasure Island this is our "Go To" Place. Pool Bar, Wonderful Pool for Adults as well as Kiddy Pool. Wouldnt stay any other place.

Room Tip: Three Bedroom Condo's have walk in closets big enough to put Air matresses in and be very comfortable. 2 Bedrooms are also very spacious.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank sgatorsam
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Not proud of it, but I consider myself somewhat of a "room snob" which makes me quite nervous when we find ourselves staying at a new location. Sunset Vistas was a PLEASANT surprise! The front desk staff was more than friendly. They provided us with many dining options and even gave us coupons to use at local establishments. Our condo-room was clean and plenty big for a family of 4 (two teenagers), even well updated with granite kitchen counters. We loved having the option of the cafe for breakfast and lunch and a beach bar for evening cocktails. We lucked out and had a room close to the beach which gave us a great gulf view and bottom line, it was nicely priced considering all the amenities they provide. We had a two thumbs up experience! Stay here with confidence.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Cee B
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I think this is our fourth visit to Sunset/ We continue to return because of the condo amenities, the beach, the quiet, and the reasonable price for what you get. However, If you want to party hearty, this is not the place for you. The pool closes promptly at 10pm; it's definitely family friendly.

The pools are very clean and well kept; the grounds and maintenance response is excellent.I like getting a bloody mary at the little bar ($8.25). This place is not for those who want music, dancing, bands, parties till 3am. Go look elsewhere.

Beach is very close to the grounds compared to other properties in the area. Taylor's Beach service is wonderful and family owned. A cabana with 2 loungers is $25 ($20 for multiple days). Beach box is nice for kids-- a pail and shovel are always in there; we scored a beach chair for one day, and returned it when we left.

Management said after 7 years, they are getting new condo furnishings soon. YEAH! Can't wait. Yes the internet is slow; but we were still able to research restaurants. Love the Conch Republic, Salt Rock Grill and Middle Grounds. (I challenge anyone to find blazing fast internet at any hotel; besides, are you here for the beach or to hang out in the room surfing the net?)

Last- This is a condo. You are not getting daily maid service. Be prepared. If you want a hotel maid, go to a hotel. I know of no condo you can rent that provides daily maids, and I've rented a lot of condos. But, they do replenish towels. The room has dish soap, coffee packs, bar soap, garbage bags, tp and pt. I just called the desk if we ran out and they immediately sent replacement items.

The kitchen has enough equipment to make bkfast and small items. If you want a 4 course meal while in your room, of course you will be disappointed with the equipment. Sheesh.... what do people want? A tip is to bring salt/pepper and I always bring my own coffee supplies. A Publix is 6 minutes down the road. Last, I was told if you would like your bathrooms cleaned during your stay, they could do it for a small fee. I don't really think they want to advertise this, though.

Finally- great place, great beach, great pools, great value. I never feel as though I've been 'ripped off' after I leave. I would recommend this place without hesitation. We'll be back. The Elliot's of Ohio.

Room Tip: We like the North side and we never get gulf front to save money.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Beachlover100Ohio
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I were there for a weekend getaway last month. The location is perfect, on the beach for me and so close to the pass so he could fish. Area was safe for me to run in the evenings. The sunsets were remarkable from our balcony. The room was clean and well stocked...but it's not just a room, it has two separate bedrooms and bathrooms, full kitchen, washer/dryer, dining table and living area. Way more than we expected! The staff was soooooo friendly. Peg (the security guard) was more than accommodating and always greeted you with a smile. The last day we were there my car wouldn't start. John (maintenance supervisor) went out of his way to help troubleshoot my car problems and gave me free mechanic advice...which to this day still is working for me. So...thank you John! We will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple