felt like having our own place on the beach. staff was available and courteous when needed but out of the way otherwise. room was beautiful and well appointed. there is not a bad view to be found. The beds were very comfortable and the kids said the pullout couch was comfortable too. having the cafe deliver food to the pool bar or to grab a quick lunch was nice if we didn't want to go back to the room. the grounds are pretty and well attended and the beach is near and well kept. On the beach we did not need to rent lounge chairs and umbrellas but nice to know they are avaiable and uniformly yellow for a great resort look. also there is a guy on the beach that rents paddle boards by the hour which made for a great family activity on the water. the pools are great and a nice way to end a day on the beach. plenty of room for our family of 6! We also love that it is just over the John's Pass bridge from good food, ice cream, shopping etc! we will return often! Just down the road was The Middle Grounds Grill for that nicer dinner too... great food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida