“Right on the Beach”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Good food, attentive service, right on the beach with live music! Great Time! Will visit again the next time we are at Treasure Island!

There are newer reviews for Caddy's on the Beach

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Enjoyed an afternoon at this beach bar. Patrons were a bit rowdy and some a bit sketchy. Serve red good drinks and service was prompt and friendly. Quality of food was average...warm blue cheese dressing and mayo were both questionable.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We recently moved to the Tampa area and this place was recommended to us for waterfront dining. They had convenient parking and an awesome setting. Any time I can put my feet in the sand and watch the sunset from my table it is a good night. Add to it that our food was good and the service very friendly and this is another place to put in our rotation.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

It was very nice to have dinner with your feed in the sand, watching the sunset, while a band was playing in the background. Food was average.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here overlooking the beautiful Gulf water.We both had the grouper reuben.Wow!The best I've ever had.Coleslaw was good.Waitress good,music good.I'd go back