“Best beach!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Check out this great little stop for food and you can get FREE beach chairs for a great beach with a nice sandbar. Don't forget to tip the beach chair guy - he only works on tips.

1  Thank Island_AmyT
Write a ReviewReviews (1,549)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The first time I went there, I couldn't believe we were eating our breakfast literally on the beach! The white sand, the blue water and the sun! You couldn't ask for more! The food was average but the view made up for it! The second time we went, we sat at the same table and the view was still wonderful. However, when our breakfast arrived, my friend and I had to scrape food off of our plates and switch all of our food. It was so mixed up. My potatoes were so burned, they were black and hard and I couldn't eat them. I was shocked that a cook would let them out of the kitchen. When I mentioned the totally wrong mixture of food on our plates, she blamed the cook. She said to just put the right food on the right plate.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is "old Florida" at it's best. Caddy's is right on the white sands of Sunset Beach and has a great menu filled with fish entrees. The staff was really cool and just what you would think of "hippie-esque" totally nice people that somehow are in the wrong decade. But, they are so nice and smile every time they come to your table that you feel right at home. Now for the entertainment. The night we were there, a sax player was the entertainment but he was probably the best talent we've heard in a long time. This guy was in his twenties but played music from every decade and ended his set singing "Blurred Lines" which brought the young girls to the dance floor as he rocked one of the more popular songs of this summer. Our group of 8 spanning three generations had a very memorable evening at this Florida landmark.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were riding our bikes along the Gulf Coast on Treasure Island when we spotted Caddy's. The initial attraction is that it is right on the sand, but the food was good and the drinks were cold! Great place to people watch. We ate outside on the sand and after ordering our food, we hopped into the Gulf of Mexico to cool off and then returned to our umbrellaed benches to eat our lunch. Quite a cool place to hang out.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We (family of 7) went to Caddy's on numerous occasions whilst holidaying in Treasure Island.
I thoroughly recommend this restaurant for all aspects of our visits. The service was excellent and the food was just as good. I think we had at least 15 different meals between us & every one was great. Breakfast or dinner the food & service was second to none.
Parking cost $5 but that was redeemable in full when you eat or drink at Caddy's.

Overall a great selection of food & drink, free parking, great service and a fabulous location.