We were in room 115 right at the pool. Perfect spot. If you have kids and plan to spend time at the pool make sure to get a poolside room. The room itself was OK. The kitchen had plates, bowls, toaster, microwave, stove a a full size fridge (they will supply you with dish clothes and towels if you request them). The smell was a little funky in the kitchen but more of an old smell. The beds were ok. As said in some other reviews the linens did fall off. They give you plenty of towels and if you need more they will gladly give them to you. The living room was huge and had 2 day beds which for smaller guests (children) would be fine but our 2 17 yr old boys had a bit of a difficult time getting comfy. That being said there is room for cots or blow up mattresses. Both ice cream stores down the way were great! Publix (grocery store) is only a 2 min drive and very well priced. The fried chicken is awesome!! All in all a good place to stay. We would stay again. I loved the fact that they took my reservation and charged nothing to my CC and upon check in I paid cash.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Sands of Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands Of Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Sands Hotel Treasure Island
- Sands Motel Treasure Island
- The Sands Of Treasure Island Florida