Surf Beach Resort
$186
$177
$140
$118
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$162
$149
Treasure Island Ocean Club(Treasure Island)
$116
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotels.com
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$145
$178
Hotels.com
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites(Treasure Island)
$329
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewswithin walking distancewasher and dryerpool and hot tubfull kitchenmaster bedroomacross the streetsuper scoopsnice condofamily vacationlarge balconycondo hotelrecommend this resortair mattressgrocery storemiddle grounds grillgreat place to stayjohn's pass
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Traveled with family, four of us total. Lucky to get a week when rates are lowest. Had end unit on 4th floor. No complaints at all. Staff very pleasant. Space was adequate for 4. Views are wonderful. Well stocked kitchen, plenty of towels. Unit was updated and very clean. Large balcony with sliding doors from master bedroom and living area. Great shower water pressure and plenty of hot water :) Can walk to several stores, shops. Made the right choice and would certainly consider staying again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
SurfBeachCondos, Manager at Surf Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear cschli8813,

Your comments are greatly appreciated and we thank you for choosing Sunsational Beach Rentals, LLC, as your home away from home.
We are pleased to hear you had a spectacular time! We are glad your condo was spotless, cleanliness is one of the most important things to us here at the Surf Beach Resort. We are also glad to hear your condo was perfectly equipped to fit your needs, another important point for us!
We hope to see you on your next Florida beach vacation soon!

Sunsational Management

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed in unit 201 April 15-19. The location on the beach and the beach pass was great! View of the gulf from the condo living room and bedroom was beautiful. It was great to be within walking distance of so many great places to eat...(must go to Sloppy Joe's and Caddy's). The pool was nice and well kept and warm and we used the hot tub everyday. One of the few cons is that the lack of insulation from the sounds of other units. The plumbing was setup in such a way that whenever someone above you flushed a toilet it was extremely loud as it passed through the pipes and we could hear every movement that was taking place on the floor of the unit above us. Luckily that unit was empty until the last day! Our unit had sufficient towels and beach chairs, etc. Gulf Blvd can be a noisy street, but other than the sirens of emergency vehicles, it didn't seem to be a factor. All in all, I would recommend this resort for its location and it's small size. Fewer people makes for a much less crowded pool area!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank bzimom
Reviewed April 10, 2014

First off I have to say the staff deserve a big vote of thanks. I was there alone for the winter and they were so helpful when I needed them. A big thank you to Greg. He's absolutely tireless. On the positive side the location is second to none. I didn't need to drive for groceries which was great. The view was spectacular and being on the 5th floor was great. I would much prefer an end unit if I returned. On the down side, the beds really need an upgrade and no one I had to visit could sleep on the pull out. I tried it and it was miserably uncomfortable. The kitchen was very well equipped and when my dishwasher broke down it was replaced immediately and having all my paper products and cleaning supplies was great. On the whole I would return but those issues really need to be addressed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Helen D
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I didn't thoroughly research all options and paid too much. We have stayed in a lot of condos and this is nice, clean, good location, nice bathrooms. front desk was nice and view was terrific..cons., physically very small for a family, bed definitely needed an update and for the price of 2 nights I should have shopped more and gotten 2 rooms for 2 nights instead..but that aside, it was a good location, you could walk to stores, beach even mcdonalds

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank jgieske347
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My third time staying with you. Once I called from the road and you had something for us same day. Can not say enough great thing about it! Rooms are clean and comfortable. Love having in suite laundry. We quit packing so much! Pool and patio are great. The grilling area is helpfull choice while away from home. Groceries 2 blocks away. Pharmacy too. Restaurants in walking distance. Disney is a little drive which is fine by us.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple