The location is just great, to have an affordable vacation with ocean view. We stayed here for 7 days at the end of Dec 2013. Wide beach, lot of space. No problem walking forth and back the sea from the condor. We choosed the top-north condor. You can choose your own condor by booking directly from the management. Spacicous for 4 persons. If you are 5 or 6 in the party, you have to use the sofabed, and the livingroom is then much narrower. The pool is heated. One elevator for the whole building, so use the stairs if you can. The staff is friendly and helpful in any mean. Well equipted. Properly cleaned.
What could be better in my opinion?
- Don't overdo the use of artificial odor in the elevator and the condors. It smelled too much.
- Remove all the carpets in the condors. Use of carpets in rental condor is no good idea in order to keep it clean.
- Keep the condors ventilated before the guests arrive. We arrived very late, and were shocked by the terrible carpet-cleaning-ordor that met us when entering the condor.
- Provide enough chairs by the dinning table according in the party.
- The condors on the north side might be disturbed by the noise from the pool machines, much at night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Surf Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida