“Nice atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pearl Restaurant

Pearl Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Superb food & service with a very ecletic menu.
mtreasure island
“Nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2009

Excellent food, great service

Cedar Rapids, IA
“Even our grumpy teenagers were impressed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2009

Tired, sun burned, and hungry after a good Outback Bowl 2009 victory, we happened upon this jewel of a restaurant simply by plugging in our hotel to Google Earth.

We had fantastic meals. The staff was super friendly and seemingly very, very sincere.

Sure, it'd be great if the food was 'free,' but we got top notch food and great service for a fair price. Sea bass was juicey and tastey, seafood pasta bowls were huge and very good, and my steak was not only perfectly prepared, but the boursine cheese sauce was freaking out of this world. Fantastic!!

Rockford, Illinois
“Perfection X's 2”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2008

We visited The Pearl again tonight and we were as pleased and delighted with our meal as the first time we visited several nights ago. Aushra (I misspelled her name as "Osha" in my first review) was once again the epitome of attentive and friendly service that makes the entire dining experience memorable. The food was again perfectly prepared by Chef Karim and delicious. He welcomed us in his usual gracious and hospitable manner. My wife had the seafood crepes and I had the mediterranean pasta with shrimp, preceded by a shared, substantial and flavorful crab cake appetizer, all of the food being delicious and well portioned. The ambiance was romantic with soft, seasonal, and ethnically diverse music playing quietly in the background. We only wish we were staying longer so that we could return to The Pearl many more times. When we do return to Treasure Island for a getaway, whether for a week or a weekend, we certainly will be visiting Chef Karim's wonderful restaurant and hope that Aushra will still be there to once again make it the perfect dining experience.

Newburyport, MA
“Amazzing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2008

All I can say is Chef Karim is a magician. I had dinner there on a Friday night and it was a meal I will never forget. Service was tremendous, ambiance impeccable and food was superb!! Chef Karim came to our table more than once and made us feel so welcome! The food is worth any trip that you have to make. From appetizers to dessert I can only applaud the chefs. I will certainly be back!!!

Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Fabulous!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2008

Every year when I vacation in Treasure Island, Florida, I MUST have dinner at The Pearl! Not once have I ever been dissatisfied with the service, food, atmosphere, etc. This past November (last month) I took a quick trip to Treasure Island and decided to have dinner at my favorite restaurant. My culinary experience was absolutely fabulous! The Pearl sits in a quiet shopping center less than a block from the beach. My friends and I arrived for dinner around 5:30pm and sat outside and oh, what a fantastic sunset view! While drinking vino, we watched the sky change colors, and upon darkness we had dinner. The elegance of The Pearl is so pleasing and the taste of the food (and dessert) pleases my palette every time! I would suggest dinner reservations, although they are not required. In conclusion, when visiting Treasure Island or anywhere in the St. Pete area, you must dine at The Pearl...just promise you'll tell the executive chef that I said hello!

Warmest regards,