“Hidden Treasure”

Pearl Restaurant
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Superb food & service with a very ecletic menu.
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely THE best restaurant experience. Kristin is a fabulous bartender. Always anticipating your every need. Chef Karim continually amazes with his selections. Try the new Moroccan bread.

1  Thank Mightykd
There are newer reviews for Pearl Restaurant

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Amazing experience. My son booked the back room of the Pearl for my surprise 70th birthday party (he lives in Minnesota but has been to the Pearl and liked his experiences there) Karim and his wife Catherine (owners of the restaurant ) took care of every detail including making up a menu for the guests with 4 delicious dinners and a special "surprise" dessert... cream puffs filled with coconut lime cheese cake with a sugar topping that he flamed... May I just say WOW! .Service too was outstanding... Jay, the server for the family table kept our glasses full and was attentive to every request . There was a total of over 30 people and everyone raved about the experience.. The Pearl isn't just a great place for dinner...it's perfect for a party, reception, meeting etc...

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I had the seafood crepe, an unusual choice for me I don't like a heavy sauce, which is how most restaurant sauces are...this however was amazing-fresh, light - incredible. The house salad was great as well, very fresh lettuce mix with a house dressing - perfection. My husband had the shrimp with couscous and he loved it. We were there on valentines day - service was great. Thanks much!

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Found this gem on Trip Advisor. We were looking for something a little not so ordinary, we were not disappointed. The bread came out warm with the most delicious olive oil herb mix, the lobster bisque had actual pieces of lobster, and such a great flavor. As for my entree I choose the ribs they arrived piping hot, fork tender, and a sauce that melts in your mouth. My partner choose the seafood crepe. When asked how it was, eyes were rolled heaven ward, close to perfection. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive, without being intrusive. Over all it was an experience we will gladly repeat.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Hidden gem.... Seriously- if you are visiting to live near by- you either can't miss or have been missing a fantastic meal. Well worth the money and what a fabulous menu.... Owner.... And backdrop. Live music- flamingo or perhaps he'll drop a Madonna tune on finger picking. Although, I'm a very romantic and 'fine dining' setting.
Please don't miss this restaurant... If you are feeling a sweet tooth coming on, ask for the 'Moroccan donut dessert'... That is not what they call it (I am sure it's a fancy name- but they will know what you are talking about).

Go to THE PEARL!!!!!!! You will be glad you did!

:) Laurie