“Long Time Favorite!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Indianapolis, IN
“Long Time Favorite!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2007

My husband and I have been enjoying great Italian food at GiGi's for the past sixteen years. Their pizza is delicious and we especially love their antipasto salad. When our son's families travel to Florida with us they always look forward to a meal there. I can't imagine a week or two in Florida without an evening or two spent at GiGi's!!

Oshawa,Canada
“Nice Place To Eat”
Reviewed March 28, 2007

My husband and I had dinner there on March 23 it is a nice italian restaurant, we had the chicken parmigiana, the sauce was delicious. The prices are very reasonable. We saw their pizza's and they look fantastic. They offer beach area delivery! For those who like late night snacks.

Albany NY
“Not the best!”
Reviewed January 6, 2007

Not impressed with Gigis at all, not like the Italian food I'm
used to in New York. Went to Pizza place next to V.I.P. Lounge,
that was awful!

I really dont think T.I. has any really good Italian, at least not what I'm used to. If you dont know any better it probably would be a place you would rave about!

kearny, nj
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 19, 2006

I've eaten in Gigi's a few times and the food is excellent. Never had the pizza but had the best fettucine alfredo ever!

Peoria, Illinois
“Great family Italian dining at Gigi's”
Reviewed January 30, 2006

Gigi's Italian Restaurant, 105 Treasure Island Causeway has GREAT pizza ..... get carryout delivered to the pool.