Stayed at this hotel for a few days. This was the worst motel, outdated, dirty, even the towels and sheets had holes in them. It was cold the week of my stay, the place did not even have heat!!! Way over priced, found accommodations down the street in a better location for $30 a night less. Never stay here if you any choice at all !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *** UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP SINCE JANUARY 2016*** We are a family owned motel located directly on the Treasure Island Beach that stretches for almost three miles. You can indulge yourself in a crystal clear water and enjoy the beauty of tropical paradise with luxurious white sand. We have beautiful heated pool and deck with georgous views of the beach. We are also located just a short distance away from famous John's Pass Village. There you can enjoy shopping, fishing, dining and just have fun and relax in a family friendly atmosphere. Treasure Island offers you tropical elegance, charm, and historical beauty. It will be the vacation you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your John's Pass Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John`s Pass Beach Motel And Apartments Hotel Treasure Island
- Johns Pass Beach Treasure Island
- John's Pass Beach Motel Treasure Island, Florida