I have lots of family in Pinellas County/Treasure island, so am familiar with the whole area. This motel is exactly what I want when I go there: not luxurious, but perfectly OK, very clean, roomy, and well worth the cheaper price compared to the rest of the Gulf Blvd./Madeira Beach strip. My room had a kitchenette, dining table, and a separate bedroom area for less than $100 a night (in the summer). The pool is absolutely wonderful... super clean, free of noisy kids, (but we can't always be guaranteed that, can we?) and a cool, un-sandy option from the beach, which is a few steps away.
I look forward to going back (almost for that pool alone!) next time I visit my family! Ahhhh....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *** UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP SINCE JANUARY 2016*** We are a family owned motel located directly on the Treasure Island Beach that stretches for almost three miles. You can indulge yourself in a crystal clear water and enjoy the beauty of tropical paradise with luxurious white sand. We have beautiful heated pool and deck with georgous views of the beach. We are also located just a short distance away from famous John's Pass Village. There you can enjoy shopping, fishing, dining and just have fun and relax in a family friendly atmosphere. Treasure Island offers you tropical elegance, charm, and historical beauty. It will be the vacation you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your John's Pass Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John`s Pass Beach Motel And Apartments Hotel Treasure Island
- Johns Pass Beach Treasure Island
- John's Pass Beach Motel Treasure Island, Florida