“Great Cuban Sandwiches - Love the Beans and Rice too!”
Review of The Floridian

The Floridian
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Cuban Sandwiches - Love the Beans and Rice too!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stay in nearby Madeira Beach and have been coming here for over 13 years but
first time we tried the Floridian. Meant to in May and just never got to it. Hubby had
the Cuban combo and I had the roast beef combo. We thought all of it was just delicious!
We chose the black bean and yellow rice and with the onions they were very tasty. Our
daughter comes down next week and we plan to take her to the Floridian. Nothing fancy,
just good food when she get tired of grouper. Never had Cuban before so I'm no expert
but we liked it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TnCatLover

mount olive, illinois
“Not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We used to really enjoy The Floridian. We came here at least once during every visit to Treasure Island. This time, however, we were a bit disappointed. The food was just so-so. The bread used to be so hot and crisp, this time it was just warm and chewy. The rice and beans were soggy. Probably wont return here, and that's a shame....it used to be one of my favorites.

Madeira Beach, Florida
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

If you need to get your Cuban Sandwich fix this is the place. My sister had told me about it and she would know. I am from Coconut Grove and these sandwiches are a staple along with Black Beans and rice. Their Floridian Bean soup also rocks. Counter service, brought to your table. If you don't do meat the Tuna Melt will make you happy. They also serve Lime with tea. That is truly Floridian.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Cuban sandwich”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Best Cuban sandwich. It is the standard to which my family judges all other cuban sandwiches. Beach friendly atmosphere.

Visited March 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Yummy quick sandwiches”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Loved the sandwiches. My husband thought his Cuban was the best that he ever had. My turkey sandwich was a little plain but good. Loved loved loved the black beans and rice. Had that for lunch the day after. Excellent choice!