“Cuban sandwich”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Jacksonville, Florida
“Cuban sandwich”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Best Cuban sandwich. It is the standard to which my family judges all other cuban sandwiches. Beach friendly atmosphere.

Visited March 2013

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Yummy quick sandwiches”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Loved the sandwiches. My husband thought his Cuban was the best that he ever had. My turkey sandwich was a little plain but good. Loved loved loved the black beans and rice. Had that for lunch the day after. Excellent choice!

Visited September 2013
Orlando
“Great Cuban Sandwichesh”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Hungry for a Cuban sandwich? You definitely cannot go wrong here. We can see why they win awards. Yummy!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Memphis
“Best cuban”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I stop in every time I come down to the Tampa bay region. My favorite Cuban sandwich, the places near my hometown are left with much to be desired. Get the Cuban combo with black beans and rice.

• Visited September 2013
Kingston, Canada
“The reviews were right.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

After reading many reviews of this place, we decided we had to give it a try while staying in Treasure Island. The restaurant itself is not the most glamourous. It looks like a college hangout place. That never stops us though if we hear good things. The food ( a cuban sandwich served with black beans and rice ) was soo good. My wife and I sat in by the window and thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. We were both quite full after eating our sandwiches. The guys behind the counter were quite friendly and helpful. A must do place when staying here!

Visited September 2013