“The Waffle House exception.”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Let it be known that I am not a big chain restaurant fan, but there is a Waffle House exception. We went for breakfast and had great service. They were very busy but we got our food in a reasonable time. The food was hot and tasted delicious. I have been to a few Waffle House locations and have had consistent food and service at all of them. Our waitress took care of many coffee refills. The waffles and coffee are always fresh and would be part of my last meal (the breakfast portion). I only wish they had locations in my state. I guess that it was vacation is for.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Right Across The Street, for those early birds that don't want to cook for themselves, also excellent Lunches are available..

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Just what you should expect when eating at waffle house, standard menu and pricing, friendly fast service. Good food and value.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Like the fact that you can go in anytime for a cup of coffee. This Waffle House is close to many motels and across from the beach. Friendly staff and clean tables.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This place is an institution & the breakfasts are super! Right across the street from the beach. Great for families