“Great” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ricky T's

Ricky T's
Cuisines: Pizza, American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eagan, Minnesota
“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Spent our valentine here, service was great food was excellent . Live music great staff ,best Mac n cheese anywhere on the gulf blvd!

• Polish first
“Never order their pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We went because of the great reviews on TripAdvisor. Worst pizza experience ever! I'd rather buy it at Walmart and heat it on the microwave than recommend anyone the pizza @ Ricky T's: We had the 'Margarita'. It was fabricated on a carbon-like dough, didn't have any tomato sauce or seasoning what so ever (but lots of neutral tasting cheese and sporadic tomatoes). They didn't even care to spread the toppings evenly - it was absolutely low class.
I would not recommend eating here!

3 Thank Mortenhoegh
Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
“Surprising Fun Place With Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had read about Ricky T's when we were planning our trip to Treasure Island, and we went first for lunch. Had incredible salads for lunch one day, plus great friendly service. Then we went for breakfast and had a fantastic meal. I had the Fried Green Tomatoes Benedict, and it was SO good. The tomatoes were crisp-cooked, and the sauce was yummy. My husband had a huge omelet and homemade hash browns that he declared to be perfect. Our son and daughter-in-law went for date night, sat at the bar and had great food, drink, service and fun. We will be back many times before we leave at the end of the month.

New York, NY
“Great food and live music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Ricky T's is a fun place to visit if you are in the mood for live music, tasty food, good prices. In addition, the waitresses are sweet and cute too. If you are staying at the Belmar Resort then Ricky T's is a MUST stop (right across the street). At Ricky T's there are 3 bars to select from (1 outdoor and 2 indoor). The ding dang wings are delicious and the onion rings and fries are tasty. Come hungry because the portions here are large. The prime rib dinner is top on my list for $19.99. The dinner comes with a soup or salad and my prime rib was perfectly cooked. It was huge and I got the 16 oz. Yes...you won't expect this at a bar place but Ricky T's is not a typical bar. We came here for breakfast as well and it was fantastic too. The service is outstanding and did I mentioned the waitresses are cute? The live music was rocking.

Wilmington, Delaware
“Surprising”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

My cousin dragged me there for breakfast, and I have to say that I was a little reluctant since the outside of the place looks like a biker bar. However, the inside is clean, the service is good, and my breakfast was excellent. I will definitely go back.

Visited January 2014