“Always a fun place to go”
Review of Ricky T's

Ricky T's
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This bar is fun. The bartenders are great, the selection of beer is good and we always end up here because this place is always crowded with a lot of fun vacationers and locals.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,995)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have lived on Treasure Island for 2 years and only visited this bar once. It is a large bar in a great location with different sections that have their own unique feel to them. I imagine it would be a great place to watch a game. The only reason for the average rating from me is, as a local, it is a bit pricey and really popular with tourists (not necessarily a bad thing). Their outdoor live entertainment always sounds great (as I pass by), and if you are looking for a "hopping" place, this one is it. Drinks were very pricey, but hey, when your that popular, you can charge whatever you want :)

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have eaten here many times as we stayed across the street at the Page Terrace three times in 2012. We have had everything from wings, pizza and the all you can eat fish. They also have one of the best reuben sandwiches that I have ever had. We have never tried breakfast but will in September when we go back again.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went here for dinner and some drinks because there was live music playing. The food was pretty good but the atmosphere was what made it a great experience. We ate in the front of the restaurant then went to the back bar for the night. It was very reasonably priced and fun to go with friends.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

In Treasure Island for vacation and staying directly across the street so really convenient. We have gone over every night for live music and a drink after dinner.

The musicians outside have been really talented and enjoyable. A younger, more "electric" band inside was talented but a little lots for me and not my taste of music. Have not eaten there so can't judge the food. Go back however.