“Will be going back!”
Balcony
Hammocks
Grilling/ Picnic area
Ping Pong
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marion
“Will be going back!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

This was a great property! Staff was very friendly! The rooms were clean and well equipped with everything we needed. Loved the full kitchen, washer and dryer. You are right on the beach but it's quite a walk to actually get to the water. The views are gorgeous from your balcony! If you're one that likes to hear the waves from your hotel room, this is not for you. The kids loved shuffleboard! This was the first time any of us had played, they loved the pool. It's a small pool, nothing fancy, but fine for little ones. The hammocks are relaxing! We are looking forward to our next stay!

Liked best: The views
Liked least: The long walk to the water :-)
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Yreka
Reviewed October 22, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Oct 22, 2013
Dear Craig,

Thank You for choosing my condo for your recent stay at the South Beach Resort.

I am glad you enjoyed the condo and the staff was helpful to all your needs.
I am deeply sorry about the bedding situation. This is my 1st complaint about it and I assure you I take it very seriously. I have spoken to the management and ordered a new bed that should be delivered in the next 3-5 days.
I hope you consider my condo for your next getaway stay to the beautiful beach of Treasure Island.

Best regards,
Evelyn
671marcel...
Sydney, Canada
“Enjoyed every minute!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Very nice condo--location is perfect, on the beach & near a boardwalk, staff service was excellent & staff made us feel at home--would love to go back again, but it difficult to find available exchanges in Treasure Island!

Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
PM C
Oxford, Florida
“Nice place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Great view. Condo clean, pleasant "south beach" decorations. Sofa was comfortable, but we loved the side chairs - one swiveled and I could watch the beach! Bed super comfortable. Pool nice but small, heated but no hot tub.

Walking distance to Sloppy Joes and Harry T's. We did walk to John's Pass but it was quite a distance.

The beach is very wide and it's also quite a walk to the water.
Enjoyable, but due to the distance to the Gulf, probably won't stay again.

Liked best: Clean, comfortable condo
Liked least: Distance to the water, distance to restaurants and bars
Older travelers
SMiracle...
Kissimmee, Florida
“Could not have asked for better lodging!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Upon check in, which was early, about 11Am, we were a little disappointed as there were no rooms ready. However, we received a room in one hour. Check in staff was friendly, and extremely helpful as I asked about festivities in the area. The young lady at the desk did not stop trying until she found the information of interest to me.

The condo itself, felt like a home away from home. It was clean, the bed slept well, and any item we could have needed was in the condo.

we will definitely return. Too bad we didn't get one of those $130. deals...that is disappointing. :-(

I have one regret...we did not leave a tip for housekeeping. We overslept the morning of checkout and because my partner was so worried about getting out on time, we rushed and forgot to show our appreciation for such a clean establishment. Even the patio was without bugs. To remedy this, I will have to double up next time. There will be a next time...Girls weekend!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed slept really well!
Liked least: Our Gulf view was obstructed by a large tree.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
rjpmgp
Saint Clair, Missouri
“What a wonderful location and staff to go with it!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This was our first time on Treasure Island. Mandy and her staff made our stay wonderful. We were close to everything either walking or jumping in the car to visit other islands and over to Tampa and Orlando. The staff was very helpful with anything that we asked and are available to make reservations for you if you like. We would recommend South Beach as a great place to stay and if we make it back to Treasure Island we will be sure and give Mandy a call.

Mark & Rhonda
St. Clair, MO

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The sliding door to patio was very difficult to open
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jul 15, 2013
Dear Mark and Rhonda,

Thank You for choosing my condo for your recent stay in Treasure Island.
It is a pleasure to hear You had a wonderful stay at the resort and the staff was there for all of your needs.

Looking forward to your return visit.

Evelyn
North Carolina
Reviewed May 14, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
May 14, 2013
Dear Beachlover,

Thank You for choosing my condo for Your recent stay at the South Beach Resort.

Your review is greatly appreciated.
I am so very glad the condo met all your expectatios. I will definitely forward this review to the staff and the management.

Thank You once again and hope to see you back again soon.

Evelyn.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing