Terffic location, clean, well-appointed condo with fantastic view of the gulf (well from our side of the condo, anyway). Lands End is a gated community with everything needed for a wonderful week away from reality. John's Pass Village is only a few miles north and St. Petes Beach a few miles to the south. Further to the south is St. Pete's (with the Don CeSar) and further south still, Pass-a-Grille. However, if you like a nice morning walk for breakfast, we would recommend a liesurely half mile stroll up the beach to Caddy's on the beach for a reasonably priced Bloody Mary and French Toast. But, anyway, back to the description of the condo. There are grills, tennis courts, shuffle board courts, and a very nice, clean, well-kept pool with Jacuzzi (not our thing in July, but to each their own, right?). Again, cannot understate the cleanliness and comfort of the condo. The kitchen had ultra modern appliances and had everything needed to prepare a simple bbq or a gourmet meal. NOTE: Ask for a gulf view and if you happen to be there on the Fourth of July, you'll be witness to a spectacular pyrotechnic display miles to the north and south on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a tropical paradise that sits on a quiet beach with a winding wooden boardwalk that wraps around the property. It is at the very southern tip of Sunset Beach in Treasure Island and is surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico on 3 sides. Truly one of the nicest communities within the Tampa Bay area. We offer 1 and 2 bedroom bay front condos and 2 bedroom beach front condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lands End, Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End, Condominium Hotel Treasure Island
- Lands End Florida
- Lands End Treasure Island
- Lands End, Condominium Treasure Island, Florida