I went threw Resort and ended up in building 9. It's a very nice unit. I needed a computer link and they have DSL so I grabbed it after asking for a discount. After I saw the unit I would have taken it no matter what. It was updated, new kitchen and newer baths. The furniture looked new and the whole unit looked like it was professionally decorated with TV/VHS/DVD combo and another TV in the master. It even had a sound system that sounds tons better than a laptop that's for sure. Then the view out the master bedroom and living room was worth the trip. Amazing sunsets. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a tropical paradise that sits on a quiet beach with a winding wooden boardwalk that wraps around the property. It is at the very southern tip of Sunset Beach in Treasure Island and is surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico on 3 sides. Truly one of the nicest communities within the Tampa Bay area. We offer 1 and 2 bedroom bay front condos and 2 bedroom beach front condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lands End, Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End, Condominium Hotel Treasure Island
- Lands End Florida
- Lands End Treasure Island
- Lands End, Condominium Treasure Island, Florida