We booked thru Resort Rentals & stayed in building 9 in a 2 bed condo for 7 days and liked the condo , beach & general area.
We found the beach very quite every day & everywhere to be clean.
The condo had everything , we just had to buy the food and water.
A car is a must as the nearest shops are over 1 mile away and it was a 20 min walk to the nearest bar.
If you want somewhere to relax by a great beach then this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a tropical paradise that sits on a quiet beach with a winding wooden boardwalk that wraps around the property. It is at the very southern tip of Sunset Beach in Treasure Island and is surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico on 3 sides. Truly one of the nicest communities within the Tampa Bay area. We offer 1 and 2 bedroom bay front condos and 2 bedroom beach front condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lands End, Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End, Condominium Hotel Treasure Island
- Lands End Florida
- Lands End Treasure Island
- Lands End, Condominium Treasure Island, Florida