This is a well managed gated resort. The place is very safe. The intra coastal on one side and the gulf on the other side. The grounds are well kept as well as the pool, hot tub and other amenities. It has a board walk all around the facility for walking. The intra coastal can get a little noisy at night for several hours because of two restaurants with bands. The bands usually quit by 10 pm and they don't play every night. It did not bother us but it could bother others. It is nice on the intra coastal to watch the boats go by. The beach is beautiful and never crowded. The pool is very nice and warm. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a tropical paradise that sits on a quiet beach with a winding wooden boardwalk that wraps around the property. It is at the very southern tip of Sunset Beach in Treasure Island and is surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico on 3 sides. Truly one of the nicest communities within the Tampa Bay area. We offer 1 and 2 bedroom bay front condos and 2 bedroom beach front condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lands End, Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End, Condominium Hotel Treasure Island
- Lands End Florida
- Lands End Treasure Island
- Lands End, Condominium Treasure Island, Florida