We spent three week in Land's End, Treasure Island, Fla.
Had two units in bldg. 8. It was the perfect spot. Security was great, never worried at night. It was not far from anything that we wanted to do. Would highly recommend it especially for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a tropical paradise that sits on a quiet beach with a winding wooden boardwalk that wraps around the property. It is at the very southern tip of Sunset Beach in Treasure Island and is surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico on 3 sides. Truly one of the nicest communities within the Tampa Bay area. We offer 1 and 2 bedroom bay front condos and 2 bedroom beach front condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lands End, Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End, Condominium Hotel Treasure Island
- Lands End Florida
- Lands End Treasure Island
- Lands End, Condominium Treasure Island, Florida