If you are brave enough to venture to the southern end of Treasure Island to stay at this destination, you will not be disappointed!!! My family and I have stayed at Lands End for the last 8 years, and will not settle for anywhere else. The complex covers the entire tip of the island, so seclusion and privacy are the keys here. 24 hour gate staff ensure to keep the riff raff out, and add that extre sense of security you will not get at your typical hotel. Pool is plenty big enough, and two hot tubs for 17 and olders are sufficient.
Perfectly located! 5 minute ride to St Pete, 5 minute ride to Johns Pass, 30 minute ride to Clearwater.
The beach here is simply majestic! There is a reason this beach is named Sunset Beach. You will experience some of the most beautiful sunsets of your life!
There are several rental agencies that offer rentals at Lands End, so shop around. It is cheaper to stay here in a 2 bedroom/ 2 bath full condo than in most of the chain hotels in the St Pete/Clearwater are!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a tropical paradise that sits on a quiet beach with a winding wooden boardwalk that wraps around the property. It is at the very southern tip of Sunset Beach in Treasure Island and is surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico on 3 sides. Truly one of the nicest communities within the Tampa Bay area. We offer 1 and 2 bedroom bay front condos and 2 bedroom beach front condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lands End, Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End, Condominium Hotel Treasure Island
- Lands End Florida
- Lands End Treasure Island
- Lands End, Condominium Treasure Island, Florida